Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Bundle of Gifts on Thanksgiving.

Lesson: I have been given so many gifts in life. I need to recognize and appreciate these gifts every moment of every day.


I do not watch a whole lot of movies. I wish I could simply sit down and watch a movie in its entirety, but it just doesn't happen often. I'm secretly (or not so secretly, now) trying to train myself to get involved more in good movies, as I do think that they can have powerful messages. I watched a movie tonight. Rather than this movie wasting two hours of my life (like most movies people persuade me to watch), I found it a huge blessing and a great reminder of the gifts I've been given.

1. The Gift of Work
2. The Gift of Learning
3. The Gift of Laughter
4. The Gift of a Friend
5. The Gift of Family
6. The Gift of Dreams
7. The Gift of Money
8. The Gift of Giving
9. The Gift of Gratitude
10. The Gift of a Day
11. The Gift of Problems
12. The Gift of Love

For those of you who have not seen "The Ultimate Gift", I suggest you take a moment out of your day (and perhaps a few bucks out of your pocket) to sit down and enjoy a great film with a great lesson.

What a great end to a Thanksgiving Day.

-Melissa

No comments: